May 9th 9am CET in ENGLISH
May 9th 3pm CET in ENGLISH
May 16th 10am CET in FRENCH
May 16th 5pm CET in SPANISH
May 30th 10am CET in ENGLISH
May 30th 3pm CET in ENGLISH
June 13th 10am CET in FRENCH
June 13th 3pm CET in ENGLISH
Questions list of the Call for Projects
Who are we?
The bioMérieux Endowment Fund for Education is an independent legal structure created in 2020 by bioMérieux, a French family-owned company, specialised in in vitro diagnostics.
What does the Endowment Fund support?
It works for equal opportunities with the ambition to reduce inequalities by and in education in order to allow everyone to find their place in the world.
What does the Fund bring?
- A financial support for 1 to 3 years (between 30.000€ and 200.000€ released in 3 times),
- A follow-up by an identified « project partner »,
- Punctual operational support among local teams, if needed.
- Its expertise in piloting projects, and the ability to discuss the objectives of the projects
Precision about the “bioMérieux project partner”
Your application needs a bioMérieux sponsor (a bioMérieux employee who will support your application and monitor the project until it is completed, if selected by the Fund).
If you are interested to apply but do not know any bioMérieux employee, please contact us at [email protected] (specify the name of your contact in the subject of the mail):
- If your project is based in Asia Pacific, please contact Emily Zhang
- If your project is based in Europe Middle East, please contact Raffaella Catena
- If your project is based in North America, please contact Maya Balakrishnan
- If your project is based in Latin America, please contact Paula Macias
- If your project is based in Africa, please contact Patricia Ayandokun
- If your project is based in France, please contact Sophie Ablott